Monday, March 5, 2007

two movies ~ one day

Kidtoon Films is showing Strawberry Shortcake at the Summit for the month of March. How could we pass up the chance to see one of Emma's favorite characters on the big screen? This was my second attempt to take her to the theatre. I'm proud to say she did amazingly well. After about an hour she started to get ants in her pants, but we still made it through the whole movie. Well, sort of. We had to take a potty trip right at the end. Just as we got back to our seats the credits started rolling. Oh, darn! How will I ever live without knowing how the story ended? Did Sour Grapes win the Berry Festival Queen title, or did Strawberry Shortcake take the crown????? Guess we'll have to buy the video to know the answer!











Last night Daddy decided it was time to have a family movie night. He was ready to share one of his all time favorite movies to his little girl. I had my doubts that it would hold her interest. I was also worried it would scare her a little bit. Well, I worried for nothing! Do you believe she sat with us on the couch through the ENTIRE movie? She loved it! She even said "awww" at all the appropriate scenes. She is her father's child!

1 comment:

jenney said...

How funny!!! There are parts of ET that had me covering my eyes. LOL

I know you're gonna be losing sleep over the ending of that movie aren't you??!! Hee hee!!!