Tuesday, April 10, 2007

quick update snipits

I took 345 pictures during the month of March.

We now refer to Emma as "Motor Mouth". I'm sure you can figure out why.

We are getting our fence line extended in the backyard.

My 30th birthday is in 7 days.

Emma has a new "big girl" tricycle. It's for 3-5 year olds - not toddlers! (sniff, sniff)

I may never finish my Scrap Etc. event projects. I'm currently stuck on Christina Contes' Why I Scrap book.

I'm anxiously awaiting my birthday gift to arrive - a new laptop!

I've gained 5 pounds.

We picked out a new swing set for Emma.

I'm never eating at China Doll 2 again.

Emma's Spring school pictures are in. They're okay, nothing fabulous.

We committed an Easter sin by not having an Easter dinner, eating Taco Bell instead, and staying in our pajamas all day watching TV.

Mia, Annika and Karis were here for 4 days last week. It was a BLAST! We're going to see them next week.

I took Emma out of dance class and enrolled her in gymnastics. She LOVES it! And if anyone needs $135 worth of un-used dance recital costumes, please call me.

I guess that's about it....No updates on Scott. He doesn't change much. =)

No comments: