Yes, I'm a blog slacker. I know. I only have a few minutes, so I'll update you really fast.
In the last two weeks we've been to Greenville, SC to see Mia and the girls. On the way there we met two of my online mommy friends at the Mayfield Dairy in Georgia. It was our first time to meet them and their children in real life. It's so cool when you make such good friends over the internet. While in Greenville, we went to the mall, played at Kindermusik, visited the flea market, and just hung out for a while. After being home for just three days, it was time for my annual a trip to the beach with my best friend, Tina. We stayed at a new place this year, The Beach Club, in Fort Morgan. As usual we shopped til we dropped and stayed up until beyond midnight watching chick flicks. Then I did something I've never been able to do before. I listened to my first book on tape during the drive home. That was a week ago today. Since then we've been going to preschool, hanging out with Jenney and Dylan, I actually did a scrapbook page, my hair got a much needed color, and my house got a thorough cleaning Friday. Which leads me up to this past weekend. Those same mommy friends I met in Georgia came over Saturday along with my other friend, Amy. It was nice to finally have a few of the moms (and dads, and kiddos) together after chatting online for so long. Scott didn't get to join us though. He was in SC helping Aunt Nette with some things. He got home Saturday night. As a treat Sunday we drove to Jasper to have lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant. It was so yummy! Now today Emma and I are going to the zoo with Jenney and Dylan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hee hee...we'll make it to the zoo eventually!
Post a Comment