Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A little catch up...

Sorry I've been such a blog slacker lately. I'll try to do better! ;)

Emma is settling into preschool just fine now. Her teacher mentioned to me last week that she is one of the quiet ones in class! Ha, Ha, Ha! They obviously don't know her very well. I read something this weekend that said the average 4 year old asks 437 questions a day! A couple of years ago I'd have thought that statement was an exaggeration. It's NOT an exaggeration!

Soccer is going great. It's quite a riot to see those 3 year olds kicking that ball around. Papa has a 144 pictures from the first game posted on his photo gallery.

We've been spending a lot of time lately with the H family....Dreamland BBQ, Alabama Adventure, Tannehill State Park, football parties, etc. We even broke in a new babysitter during Saturday's game. I was pleased to see the young girl hold her own against 4 kids under the age of 4.

2 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Love all of the pictures! Wonderful news that the sitter worked out for all of you and you were able to enjoy the game:)

Sheri said...

Okay, if her teacher thinks she is the quiet one in class, imagine how much louder all the other kids must be. YIKES! Love all the pics, too. I am glad the sitter worked out. Hey, if that's lazy parenting, SIGN ME UP! LMBO