Great pictures, Leila! Looks like you guys are well on your way to being ready for James. The picture of Emma's barbie cracks me up! Love what you did for the St. Patrick's Day photos...so cute and clever!
You HAVE to send me the "walk to class" picture because I'm too lazy to take my own. And I'm not lying I thought that puddle would be a cool picture of the day, too. Scary!!!
That pickle sandwich still makes my tummy growl!
And finally, the Burlington picture....LOL. I noticed you didn't include a picture of the stroller you (finally) bought?
3 comments:
Great pictures, Leila! Looks like you guys are well on your way to being ready for James. The picture of Emma's barbie cracks me up! Love what you did for the St. Patrick's Day photos...so cute and clever!
Several things:
You HAVE to send me the "walk to class" picture because I'm too lazy to take my own. And I'm not lying I thought that puddle would be a cool picture of the day, too. Scary!!!
That pickle sandwich still makes my tummy growl!
And finally, the Burlington picture....LOL. I noticed you didn't include a picture of the stroller you (finally) bought?
Those are great pictures! Emma really has an eye for photography!
Post a Comment