Sunday, April 4, 2010

Scenes from March....

Since I don't have much to say, I thought I'd share a few recent photos. Enjoy!

Saturday morning cartoons.

Caution: Stinky diaper alert!

Enjoying the warming weather.

james.emma.betsy bubblegum.

naptime.



Babywearing 101

melt mommy's heart!

Emma and Magdalyn at the Egg Drop.
"look out below..."
This was maybe 1/8 of the people running for the eggs. Emma managed to snag 4 out of 10,000.
I have this same exact photo of her last year. I'll have to dig it out.



School Field Trip
Emma and her little friend Hailey.
Studying her Easter Egg scavenger hunt directions.

I don't know why, but I just love this photo of Emma and Alec. They look like a little married couple arguing over what to do first in the scavenger hunt. Alec's brilliant mommy, Leah - mom of 4 & preschool teacher, put together the scavenger hunt in her "spare" time!

2 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Super cute photos of super cute kiddos. They are growing too fast, though. Looks like you guys had a wonderful March:)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures--esp the ones with Em holding little bro! Could Big Sis be looking ANY more like her beautiful mommy as she gets older? Wow!!!