Tuesday, August 14, 2007

1st day of preschool

Apparently instead of "1st day of preschool", she thought I said, "let's do a modeling shoot." She broke out all of her best poses for these shots. : ) Anyway, the morning went great. No tears. No sadness. No anxiety. She just waved bye and started coloring. Such a big girl compared to last year.

6 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Oh how cute! I remember her first day pic from last year...she looks so much more confident this year:)

Less than 2 weeks until Parker starts and I am a basket case already:(

Sheri said...

OMGoodness!!! She is the biggest ham. She has grown sooo much since last year's first day picture. I can't wait to see her end of year one.

Unknown said...

I love, love, love the poses! I agree ... such a difference from last year's first day pictures :D

jenney said...

OK, don't hate me, but I really LOVE the 2nd and 3rd pics!! Too cute!

Raising Jenna said...

such a cutie! :) And so grown!

Anonymous said...

TOO cute!! I miss hearing her talk now. :o(