Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I'm copying this from my friend Lisa's blog Casa de Alvarado.

This week I am especially thankful for two things, as vein as they may be. The first is air conditioning. I don't ever want to live without it. The second thing I'm thankful for is my vehicle. As I left Walmart today I saw a family leaving on foot. I thought to myself how lucky I am not to be in their shoes.

3 comments:

jenney said...

Girl, I am right there with you on the AC!!!! I don't know how I ever lived without central air much less no air at all. Ugh! It's a lifesaver - literally!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Lelia, you are NOT vain!

Our a/c went out earlier this year ... as in just before the really hot, hot of summer began and we were SO thankful when we were able to finally get it replaced!

If you would like to read more Thankful Thursday posts there is a small group of us that post each week. You can visit our hostess at Sting My Heart (http://eph2810.com). We'd love for you to join us! :D