This is the first trip Scott and I have taken alone since Emma was born. We had a GREAT time! During our flight there we flew over the Grand Canyon, which was quite a treat. Once we arrived at Caesar's Palace we met up with our Canadian friends Doug and Stephanie. You cannot imagine the size of the hotel! It was literally a ten minute walk from our room to Doug and Stephanie's. I wish we'd have worn a pedometer while there. We played a few slots while we were there. I won $300 on the nickel slots. Scott was pretty jealous. I cashed it out and held on to most of it for a while. We won't talk about how much Scott lost. Speaking of losing things, Scott lost 6 pounds while we were there. I gained 3! We ate some pretty amazing meals during the trip. I think Rainforest Cafe was my favorite as far as atmosphere. And Stephanie introduced me to chocolate dipped strawberries from Godiva. OH.MY.GOSH!!! My favorite part of the trip, aside from the lights, was going to see Stomp Out Loud. I HIGHLY recommend anyone going to see this if given the opportunity. It's quite a show! Even Scott was pleasantly surprised - he'd been dreading it the whole time. Oh, I almost forgot, the guys surprised us the first night with a helicopter flight over the strip! It was AMAZING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm sooooo glad you and Scott got a chance to get away by yourselves!!! You both deserve it!!
BTW, that pic of Paris at night is amazing!!!
Post a Comment