Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"but wait......"

Let me set the scene for you: Scott and I are in the den on our computers. Emma is one room over watching a cartoon when an infomercial comes on. The company is in the middle of giving it's spill when we hear Emma say, "BUT WAIT.......(if you order now....)". Scott and I quickly looked at each other and died laughing. It's one of the few times being a smart ass 4 year old is actually kind of cute! Of course, those same commercials are the ones that she screams for me to come see when they advertise the latest and greatest set of deluxe markers. She's got her eyes on a set of blendies right now.

3 comments:

jenney said...

Ha ha!! How funny!! I can just hear her saying that!

gottaluvboyz said...

LMBO!!! Too funny:)

Anonymous said...

You are killing me...that is HYSTERICAL! I told you you would love age 4--SO much personality comes out!