Emma and I made a trip to Sam's today. As I pulled into my parking spot a man almost hit me trying to get into the same spot. I was mostly in the spot when the near collision occurred, so I continued on in. Next thing I know, the old man is getting out of his truck and coming to my window! My doors were locked and the window was closed, but I was still in panic mode. He then proceeds to YELL at me. This is, to the best of my memory, how the screaming went...
crazy old man: (remember he's yelling at me) "Didn't you see me waiting for that spot. Who do you think you are?"
me: "I saw you, but I thought you were turning the other way."
crazy old man: "Didn't your mother teach you any better?"
me: "I didn't know it was your spot. I'll move!"
crazy old man: (truthfully I don't remember what he said here because he was so belligerent."
me: "I didn't mean to take your spot"
crazy old man: (more insane yelling)
me: "Just go get back in your #$*&@ truck! GO!"
(he complies)
So, I backed out of the spot shaking the whole time. It's not like there weren't 100 other spots in the parking lot. What the heck is wrong with this hunch backed old man? After I found my new parking place I called Scott and proceeded to break down in tears over the sheer emotion of it all. I still keep playing it over and over in my head. What an a-hole!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good Lord! What a complete jerk!!! sorry you had to go through that!
Post a Comment