Monday, July 14, 2008

New layouts

I missed a couple of crop opportunities this weekend, so instead I took some time on Saturday to scrap from home. It was nice to see some pages completed. These first 3 go along with a challenge over at Use Your Stash, which is a great little blog that encourages you to dip into some of your old stash that you otherwise might not have used. The challenge for July is to use your stamps. And kuddos to person who came up with that challenge. I've had these Technique Tuesday stamps for about two years now. They weren't cheap, and they'd never been used prior to this. Had I not be thinking of this challenge, it would have never crossed my mind to use them, yet they ended up being perfect for this first page.


4 comments:

Corey W. said...

Lelia! wow! you got so many done, congrats!!!

Kimmie said...

HOLY COW! Girl these layouts are fantastic! Love them ALL

Kimmie Use Your Stash

gottaluvboyz said...

Those are great Leila!!!! Love the stamps you used:)

Jan said...

It feels good to use something you've had for awhile, huh? Very nice work!