Jenney posted this on her blog and I thought it was cute. I'm bored, so I thought I'd give it a try.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for anything that will allow it. Bags only when it's odd shaped or I'm in a hurry.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. Love the smell.
3. When do you put up the tree? A few days after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? A few days after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? Not really. Too sweet for my diabetic body.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A bb pistol my dad gave me when I was about 9 years old.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Uncle J. What do you buy a gay man in his 70's????
8. Easiest person to buy for? Emma
9. Do you have a nativity scene? no
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of anything.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I don't really have a favorite.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually after Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably, but I can't think of anything specific.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My Aunt Joy's squash casserole.
16. Lights on the tree? Sure. Either white or multicolor depending on my mood.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Baby it's Cold Outside
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Christmas day at home, but we usually make a trip to South Carolina and Mississippi sometime during the month.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blixen, Rudolf
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A bow. I like the look of a star, but mine always looked awkward.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Can't think of anything.
23. What theme or color are you using? We each take turns every year decorating the tree. Emma and I choose our Hallmark ornaments. Scott chooses various colors. This year was his year, so he chose blue and gold. Emma's not happy about it!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham, dressing, gravy, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, and Aunt Joy's squash casserole. Oh, and yeast rolls.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A rocker recliner, Sephora gift card, lap desk so I can use my computer in bed, a cooling pad for my laptop, new earrings, and either a GMC Acadia or a Honda Odyssey! (obviously I'm dreaming on MANY levels!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great list...I may have to do this later on today:)
LOL Love it!! A bb gun? Really? We need to discuss this. =)
Post a Comment