Monday, December 1, 2008
"Dear Tinkerbell"
Emma finally set still long enough to finish watching the Tinkerbell movie. When it was over she came running in and announced that Tinkerbell fell in love. (Emma's a little softie when it comes to people falling in love.) Then she asked me to help her write a letter to Tinkerbell. I thought that was sweet of her until I realized what she wanted to tell Tink. This is how it went: "Tinkerbell, please don't hate me because I love your boyfriend." Those were her words exactly! We even had to put it in an envelope so we could mail it directly to her. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Isn't she a little young to be a boyfriend stealer? I'm not even sure where she came up with the logic of somebody being mad at her for something like that. I have a feeling her daddy and I are in for some rocky roads ahead with this little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my...well, at least she doesn't want Tink to be upset with her...
LOL Yeah, you're in big trouble! =)
LMBO...that is too funny (and cute!)
Post a Comment