Hopes
- to finally deliver a happy healthy baby in June
- to see Emma adjust well to being a sibling
- to see Emma adjust well to starting full-time Kindergarten
Dreams
- to take a family trip Disney World for our 10th anniversary
- to start planning our future home to be built
- to continue updating the current money pit we live in
- to win a free Honda Odyssey or GMC Acadia (hey, I said it was a "dream")
- find and buy the perfect recliner
Goals
Sort term
- get our business stuff caught up
- get tax stuff ready
- prepare Emma's old clothes for the consignment sale
- organize/rearrange our home office/den/eyesore
Goals
by 2009 year end
- complete project 365
- learn to sew better
- learn to quilt
- organize and/or purge something (anything big or small) daily
2 comments:
LOL about the Acadia/Odyssey. You and me both! =)
Love it...I am so excited to meet the newest member of your family!!!!!!! Seriously, the image of your baby brings tears to my eyes. Yes, I have an image of your baby:) He's beautiful...no doubt;)
Post a Comment