Friday, January 2, 2009

project 365

I'm going to try this challenge again this year, only with less emphasis on the scrapbooking end. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's basically a challenge to take a photo a day for a year. I decided this would be a great year to do it with the baby coming and Emma starting kindergarten. I also realized that I failed last last year because the hardest part of this challenge is making it through the first 2-3 months which are the most boring months of the year (I only made it a few weeks in 2008). So, I'm going to tough out the first few months, try to be more organized about it, and make it as easy as possible. I already have a couple of friends that are doing it, too. Hopefully we can keep each other motivated!

If you'd like to start the challenge with me, it's ok if you've already missed a day or two, you can easily make them up. For New Year's day, just take a photo of something that said "Happy New Year" - Maybe a business sign that you pass everyday. For day 2 you can take a photo of something you did that day, like maybe a magazine you read or the chair you sat in for half the day. You get the picture! If you're stumped for ideas check this out.

1 comment:

jenney said...

We can do it, we can do it!!!

If you need anyone to take pictures of little James, I'd be happy to oblige on those days. =)