Thursday, October 1, 2009

1st day of Kindergarten (7 weeks later)

I've obviously been a blog slacker lately. I'll try to do better in the future. I promise! Anyway.....Here are the pictures from Emma's 1st and 2nd days of Kindergarten. I included the 2nd day because it was her very first time to ride the school bus, which is her favorite part of school, and thank goodness she has the best bus driver on the face of the earth! I'm also happy that Emma has a WONDERFUL teacher. I nearly made myself sick over the summer worrying about what kind of teacher she would get. I knew whoever it was would make or break her attitude toward school. Now that we are 7 (or is it 8?) weeks into the school year, Emma is still doing very well. It's been an adjustment going to such long days, but that's been the only negative besides homework. She's not a fan!

No comments: