Tuesday, August 4, 2009

3 months old

James turned 3 months old last week. Here's a current update on my little dude!

  • He weighs 8lbs 10oz.
  • We officially worked through all our breastfeeding hurdles and he now prefers to nurse rather than taking a bottle.
  • He L.O.V.E.S. to be held. ALL.THE.TIME. =)
  • He still has severe reflux. We had an Upper GI done at Children's Hospital today.
  • He loves to be outside. It has an instant calming effect if he's upset.
  • His nicknames are French Fry (b/c of the crinkle in his ear) and Lizard (b/c of his pointy tongue).
  • He smiles and coos. He does this the most for his Daddy and Papa.



5 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Goodness...he is absolutely adorable!

stephanie said...

I am so happy to hear your success with breastfeeding! I can't believe he's 8 lbs already! He's so cute!

gottaluvboyz said...

He is so adorable! Keep us updated on the GI results...poor little guy!

jenney said...

Aw!!! I can't believe my little buddy is 3 months old!! Actually almost 3.5 as I'm typing this. He's getting so big and he's such a little sweetie!!!

Virginia said...

Well he's a cutie. I would LOVE to take his picture!!!
V