Nine months ago this little guy came into our world....

Look at him now....

He's still a little guy at merely 13lbs and 24 inches, and bless his heart, he can't seem to stay well. In his short little nine months he's battled severe reflux, staph infection, H1N1, 5-6 colds, failure to thrive, a double ear infection, and bronchitis. As of right now we're still recovering from pneumonia that started 3 weeks ago. (sigh) Despite his medical difficulties, though, he's your average 9 month old - just a little smaller.
- He wears 3-6 month clothes and wears a size 2 diaper. (We've also recently discovered a love of cloth diapering.)He takes five 4oz bottles a day. And when he's feeling better he eats 3 meals a day.
- His favorite food is cereal with fruit & cinnamon. His favorite snack is Cheerios.
- He jabbers all the time.
- He scoots around on the floor and is oh-so-close to realizing he can actually crawl. Right now he can drag himself about 2 feet before he melts down and pitches a fit.
- He LOVES to stand up!
- He adores his big sister and watches her with pure contentment. It's a good thing, too, because she treats him like her own personal baby doll.
- He cries when someone walks out of the room - especially mommy!
- He lights up when mommy or daddy walk into a room!
- He squeals at his toys when they don't cooperate.
- He's completely mesmerized by people playing Wii.
- He stops whatever he's doing when Paz comes on TV. (Paz is a penguin on Ready Set Learn.)
- He loves Bob! (our cat)
- He's a total flirt. The old blue-haired ladies eat him up at the grocery store! ;)
6 comments:
Oh he is ADORABLE! Sorry to hear the health struggle! I sure hope that improves for you! What a rough go for all of you!
I LOVE your pictures!! They look so cool. You guys must have a great camera. I LOVE how you zoom in so close.
Look at my little buddy!!! He's getting so big and growing up way too fast!
He's such a sweet baby and I'm sooo happy for you and Scott. =)
BTW, yay for blog updating!
Oh, thanks for the update! He is such a little cutie:) I can't get over the fact he is 9 months old...where has the time gone?
He's so adorable Lelia! I can't believe it's been 9 months either. Bless his little heart, he sure sounds like a normal little 9 month old baby with all he's doing. :)
He's just wonderful! I still have plans to meet him in person!
Post a Comment