Sunday, January 3, 2010
knock, knock...
Anyone still here????? I promise we're alive! I'd almost given up on blogging, but Scott insists that even if he's the only one still reading it he'd love to see me keep it going. So, I'm going to try to post a "Best of 2009" in the next few days. I'll also share an update on the kiddos while I'm at it. All I ask is that if I still have any readers left, please post a comment or shoot me an email to let me know you're still there. Hopefully knowing that people are out there reading might give me the motivation I need to get back on the blogging band wagon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm here! I feel the same way about blogging sometimes, but then I am reminded of why I blog. It's not for anyone else, but for me (that sounds awful, right?!). I really want to start printing my blog into a book(s) so the kiddos have it one day. Kuddos to Scott for enjoying your family blog. Eric gives me a hard time when I haven't posted anything in awhile LOL.
I'm still here! I like Kelly's idea of printing it off into a book. I wonder how you print without wasting a ton of ink? Hmmm.....I see a tutorial in your future Kelly! ;)
I look forward to an update on your adorable kiddos! Love it that yoru hubby reads your blog, I'm not even sure if my hubby has ever looked at my blog!
I'm always checking in! Keep it up!
You know I'm here. =)
I'm still here:) My blog has been neglected for FOUR months. I'm trying really hard to muster my motivation to get back to it! You girls should feel lucky your husbands read yours. Mine doesn't even know what a blog is:P
Post a Comment