Sunday, July 1, 2007

check it out....

Emma suckered MeMe into buying her this super cool bicycle. She's giddy with excitement! You should have seen her riding it up and down the isles at WalMart! Check out the stylish zebra print seat! Although, I think her favorite part is the $3 horn! LOL! I'm going helmet shopping tomorrow. It seems she's already grown out of her toddler helmet. Yet another sign that my little girl is growing up!




She insisted on showing it off to the girls in the neighborhood.
Her first biking injury.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh--there's a LO just waiting to happen from this story...precious!!!

Hey--I saw you linked my blog to yours--thanks!!! You're the best!

jenney said...

Yeah, I heard from my MIL that she was riding it at Wal Mart. I know she's having so much fun with it!!! Dylan's going to be so jealous of all that pink!! LOL