
There's so much I could say about my visit with my Canadian friend Stephanie, but since it's midnight and we're leaving for a week long beach vacation in a few hours, let me just say that we had an AMAZING time! She and her family were so much fun to have around! Here's one of the 300+ pictures I took in a three day span. (that's her daughter Andrea being silly in the background.) I'll have to fill you in on our adventures when I return. (For those of you who don't know, Stephanie and I met online on parenting website a couple of years ago and have been chating ever since. This was our first time to meet in real life.)
I'll be thinking about all of you while I dig my toes in the sand for the next 7 days!!
4 comments:
Just rub it in, why don't you?! Ya'll have fun!! =)
Can't wait to hear about your friend! She has a great smile! Precious new picture of the three of you on your banner!
Have a great time at the beach! I'll be going next week for four days...I'm so excited!
I'm so glad you all had a great time! I'm sorry I missed the meet-up! Jenna has been asking for Emma since we moved to AL on Saturday. Let me know when you can meet up again!
Aww, that makes me emotional all over again. Our visit WAS amazing and we had a fabulous time.
Post a Comment