We had a great time at the beach with the Holladay family. It sure is nice to be home, though.....ah, my own bed! On the way home we asked Emma what her favorite part of vacation was. She said it was the ferris wheel (at the Wharf). When we asked her what her second favorite thing was, it was the little ferris wheel (at The Track). Do we see a pattern here? I'm beginning to wonder if a ferris wheel obsession will replace her carousel obsession?? Anyway, I wanted to know more about what she enjoyed doing. So, I asked her what her third favorite thing was. She thought for a second and decided she really liked searching for shells in the sand. Funny how none of her favorite things to do included water - ocean or pool! That's supposed to be the big attraction at the beach, right? Oh, well! I think my favorite part of the trip was the first day in the ocean. The waves were rolling in pretty hard and Emma would laugh hysterically every time she went over one. I've always said the my favorite thing in the world is the sound of her laughter!
On a side note: Whoever it was that didn't recommend Lambert's to me, I will have to disagree with you! I think it might be my favorite place to eat down there now. You know, I heard that they threw rolls at you, but you just can't appreciate it until you see them hurl 4 inch round rolls across the room at people!
Last but not least....I have a confession! My southern Mississippi family may disown me for saying this, but I am officially loosing my taste for seafood. I guess it's true that your taste buds change as you age! Yikes... AGE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment