Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our year in review

I decided a few days ago to make a slide show of most of the things we'd done throughout the year in 2007. It ended up being a much bigger task than I anticipated. It was a task well worth the trouble, though. Now I wish I'd done this every year. It's very satisfying to look back and see what you've done with your time. It was easy to see what months were our busiest - I don't know how we did everything we did during the months of April and July! Most importantly, compiling the photos helped me to appreciate how lucky we are to be surrounded by friends and family. And even luckier that we actually like all of them! LOL! If I had to pick a favorite part of 2007, it would have to be our trip to Gatlinburg during Thanksgiving. It was such a treat to have so many of the people we love in one place. I just wish we could make that trip every year.

Here's our year in review:



2 comments:

jenney said...

I know these took you forever to put together, but they were worth it!! You guys have had a great year!

Unknown said...

Lelia, your slide shows are terrific! What a great way to showcase your family's year! :D