Wednesday, January 16, 2008

365

My friend Jenney turned me onto this 365 challenge. The goal is to take one photo a day every day of the year. I was a little hesitant to make the commitment at first. Now I'm glad I chose to do it because it's definitely ADDICTIVE! I'm mostly trying to capture a little part of how I spend my day, but some of the pictures are things that just caught my eye. Here are a few of my favorites...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!--I can't pick a favorite! I love all of them! I'm going to have to do this! I think I'll start with all the snow we're getting today...

jenney said...

You've gotten some great pictures!! I love the one of Emma sleeping! So sweet!!

Sheri said...

What a cool idea!!! I may have to try it. Emma is too cute in those.

gottaluvboyz said...

Great pictures!!!