Saturday, March 8, 2008

Whole Foods....a little shopper's dream come true

Whole Foods ranks in Emma's top 10 for favorite places to visit. I swear I think she could spend all day there. (Who needs a zoo pass when you can just go to the grocery store?) I have to share a story with you that goes along with the second photo. The first time I ever took Emma to Whole Foods she happened upon this dessert case and stopped dead in her tracks. Frozen in time and with her eyes open wide, she ever so slowly said, "WOW!" The lady behind the counter smiled and replied, "that makes it all worth it." It was such a sweet moment and one I'll never forget. You could tell she'd made that lady's day. Fast forward to tonight when Emma came to the dessert case. She fell in love all over again at the sight of all the cakes. One particular cake, the giant flower one, was her favorite. She excitedly informed me that it was the cake she wants for her next birthday. Who could blame her? It is pretty cute!

3 comments:

Raising Jenna said...

Oh, wow ... they get their own little carts, too?? That's too cute! And I'm with Emma on the flower cake -- beautiful! Who knew shopping could be so much fun! ;)

jenney said...

How cute!!! We have to go there sometime!!!

Creating Memories said...

Those photos are great! Aren't you glad you had your camera with you?