Friday, August 1, 2008

Dutch update

Thank you all so much for the emails I've received concerning Dutch. It's so kind of you to think of us. He's doing a little better today, although he did fall 3 times this morning. Prior to that we took a short walk down the street this morning. He did pretty well with it considering. Here's a little picture I took last night. It's not the best photo in the world, but you get the idea.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh bless him! Hope he heals quickly!

How's little Miss Betsy Bubblegum doing with her recovery?

Lelia said...

Lisa, you'd never know Betsy had anything done to her!:P She's just as wild and hyper as ever. Hopefully getting her spayed will settle her down some.

jenney said...

Poor thing!! I hope he starts recovering quickly!

Jen said...

I just love the names of your dogs! How is dutch?


Just so you know...you have been tagged!

Raising Jenna said...

oh, bless! Hope he gets to feeling better soon!