Well, it's been a BUSY summer! We've had 3 sets of company, one vacation, 2 out-of-state trips to visit family, 5 or 6 trips to Alabama Adventure, 1 trip to Carowinds (we got to meet Sponge Bob, Dora and Diego), 8 weeks of summer gymnastics classes, and much, much more! That's not to mention the many, many trips to the vet, me jumping on the Twilight bandwagon, Daddy building a swing set, Emma growing a butterfly, the thousands of pictures I've taken with my new camera, lots of visits with Jenney and Dylan, and Emma stalking our neighbor Kyndal.
Now preschool is about to start back up and Emma is NOT looking forward to it. We met her new teacher last night which I'd hoped would excite her. Instead it had the opposite effect. She's been clinging to me most of the morning saying, "I want to stay with you." (sigh)
We're also trying something new this year. Ballet. Emma's really excited about it! Yes, we tried it once in the past and it didn't work. But this time she's older, really excited, and I think we've found a better studio this time. Did I mention she's really excited????
I had a ton of other thoughts I wanted to share, but now I can't remember most of them. Oh, well. I guess they weren't that important. Now all I can think about is getting to scrapbook with Jenney tonight. It's been a long, long time and I'm really looking forward to it - especially since I've bought all this new product from my friend Paulette.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, LOVE the new picture! How was the scrap night with Jenney? Can't wait to see what you made! Sounds like you guys were soooo busy. I couldn't even imagine.
First...you look FANTASTIC in your new photo!!!!! It sounds like you had a great (but busy) summer. I hope Miss Emma has a turnaround regarding school and cannot wait to see some ballet pics in the future.
SO glad you jumped on the Twilight bandwagon! It's soooooooooo addictive. :)
Your new picture is great! I know what you mean about a busy summer...I'm gld to get back into the routine though. Hopefully Emma gets excited about school...It makes drop off a lot easier!
Post a Comment