Friday, November 7, 2008

my itty bitty baby is growing fast

Due to some pregnancy complications, we've had quite a few ultrasounds this week. Don't worry. The baby and I are fine, thank goodness! It sure was wonderful, though, to get to see so much of our little baby. The most amazing thing was getting to see this little one inch baby wiggle around in there. Yes, during the ultrasound he/she put on a little show for us! It was one of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen. I wish I could see it every single day. Here's his/her latest portrait. I can't believe how much he/she's grown in such a short amount of time.

3 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Leila...I am so happy to be able to share in the joy of your pregnancy! I am so thankful that you and the baby are okay...wishing you nothing but the very best. Prayers...

jenney said...

I'm so glad Peanut is ok!! We can't wait to meet him (or her). =)

Raising Jenna said...

Continue to be well!!! Love the photo :)