Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our little kitty cat....

My kitty and her mouse bag.
(I made the mouse myself.)
The rhinestone nose and whiskers were her favorite part of the costume.


My kitty and her best friend who happened to be dressed as a puppy dog.
(At one point in the evening the cat was chasing the dog, which didn't exactly seem right!)
I had to ride the horse with her last year. This year she insisted on doing it by herself. It's just another sign that my little girl is growing up.

4 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

She looks so cute!!! You did a great job w/ the mouse bag. LOL about the cat chasing the dog;)

Sheri said...

Oh, the rhinestones make the outfit! She is too precious.

Virginia said...

She's SO cute, and I love the rhinestones too! I mean, seriously- every girl's gotta love some bling, right? :)

jenney said...

She's so cute in her costume!!! We had such a fun time with ya'll!! Emma actually got Dylan to go up and ask for candy! LOL